IndieMusic.ca Indie Music Directory:
Canada's indie band and musician directory. Canadian artists from across the nation, holding hands and humming the national anthem. Submit your web site here.
indie music nunavut nwt yukon
Top : indie music nunavut nwt yukon
- Something Hopeless
- Previously called Another Lost Cause, Something Hopeless is a 4 piece punk/emo band from Yellowknife in northern Canada. All original band always writing new songs. Our music is fast paced and energetic. We like to make fun of our own pathetic lives.
(Added: 12-Aug-2003 Hits: 1221 Rating: 7.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Susan Aglukark
- Susan Aglukark intertwines traditional Inuk chants with contemporary pop melodies. Her clear warm voice touches listeners with sensitive message-laden songs, sung in English as well as her native tongue Inuktitut. Ok - so she's not an indie artist any longer, but that's where she started!
(Added: 12-Aug-2003 Hits: 1150 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Derek J Holmes
- Singer songwriter with songs that tell stories of everyday life set to melodies that cross between bluegrass, folk and celtic influences.
(Added: 4-Aug-2005 Hits: 776 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Gene Brown Country
- Traditional country music from
Whitehorse, Yukon Territory
(Added: 11-Apr-2005 Hits: 939 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Randy Thomas
- Country artist from Fort Erie, Ontario. Performs variety of styles of music at his shows.
(Added: 4-Sep-2005 Hits: 775 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Dawson City Yukon. Three bros in a band. Grunge/metal/punk/rock.
(Added: 15-Aug-2005 Hits: 774 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 4) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 22-Dec-2012 - 05:25:45