IndieMusic.ca Indie Music Directory:
Canada's indie band and musician directory. Canadian artists from across the nation, holding hands and humming the national anthem. Submit your web site here.
indie music nova scotia
Top : indie music nova scotia
- A well blended mix of solid rock with fast, agressive tones and rock solid vocals combined with an easily noticeable passion for what they do, Acrisis is some of the best talent Nova Scotia has to offer, playing solid lineups with an outgoing and full of energy set, they're quickly gaining a reputation for themselves all over the province.
(Added: 11-Aug-2005 Hits: 755 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Audra Raulyns
- Mainstream country/ Halifax, Nova Scotia
(Added: 3-Jun-2006 Hits: 630 Rating: 9.67 Votes: 3) Rate It
- BLOU is from Meteghan, Nova Scotia.
Site du groupe acadien BLOU, spectacles de chansons acadiennes et québécoises.
(Added: 12-Aug-2003 Hits: 954 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Bodies on Loan
- Hard rock / alternative band from Nova Scotia.
(Added: 9-Mar-2004 Hits: 892 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Crackerjack is from Truro, Nova Scotia.
(Added: 12-Aug-2003 Hits: 928 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Cruel Injector
- Independant band from Liverpool, Nova Scotia
(Added: 6-Jan-2005 Hits: 852 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Darren arsenault
- Writer and performer/master string player/Blues jazz Bluegrass & Roots music. Nova Scotia indie artist.
(Added: 2-May-2003 Hits: 925 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Debbie Adshade
- Folk based blues/jazz flavours.
(Added: 6-Oct-2003 Hits: 1083 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Exit 13
- Exit 13 Bluegrass Band from Pleasantville, Nova Scotia.
(Added: 12-Aug-2003 Hits: 908 Rating: 5.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Grey Heavens
- Punk emo and screamo indie band from Halifax NS, just looking to rock any time.
(Added: 31-Mar-2005 Hits: 827 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Hughes & Curtis
- Energetic and fresh blend of maritime and folk music, Mahone Bay, NS and Brighton, ON
(Added: 9-Oct-2006 Hits: 249 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Hughes & Curtis
- Maritime and folk music by John Hughes and David Curtis from Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia and Brighton, Ontario.
(Added: 20-Jun-2006 Hits: 607 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- INFERNO RACKET
- With their heavy melodies and head bashing riffs, this eastern Canadian band will have your nerves racing and heart pumping.
(Added: 29-Jan-2003 Hits: 1042 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 8) Rate It
- JazznSamba Productions
- From Nova Scotia, JazznSamba combines jazz vocal tradition with the influence of Brazilian Popular Music. From a blend of two great traditions they have created an exceptional new sound all their own. The music incorporates elements of swing, cool, bossa nova and blues.
(Added: 12-Aug-2003 Hits: 1064 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jerry Holland
- From North Sydney, NOva Scotia, Jerry Holland is a fiddler with strong Scottish and Irish dance music traditions.
(Added: 12-Aug-2003 Hits: 940 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jim Brannigan
- Folk Entertainer from Nova Scotia. Jim Brannigan accompanies himself on Tenor Guitar, Tenor Banjo and Irish Bouzouki and draws from a huge repertoire of Irish and Scottish folk songs. His soft brogue and sweet singing voice make him a favourite wherever he goes
(Added: 12-Aug-2003 Hits: 797 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Joyce Seamone
- Joyce Seamone is a female classic country singer songwriter with a gold record and european tour.
(Added: 12-Aug-2003 Hits: 649 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Ken Shorley
- From Nova Scotia, Ken Shorley is a percussionist who specializes in hand drums – including doumbek and riq from the Middle East, kanjira and tabla from India, as well as frame drums from many corners of the world.
(Added: 12-Aug-2003 Hits: 531 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 22-Dec-2012 - 05:25:45